Boating, Golf, Leisure Trails, Tennis
Hilton Head Lakes is divided North and South -- the dividing demarcation is RT 278. The community designer had 4,700 +/- acres to create a fresh water lake as well as an 18-hole championship golf course.
The South lakeside features a boatable waterfront community with 90% of home sites having water views. The Lake Club is located on this side providing residents with Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Pools, and Tennis Courts
Living on the Water:
- A 155 +/- acre private, navigable freshwater lake with community day docks – boat ramp & parking
- On site boat storage
- Fishing – GPS on the fish
- Boating, canoeing, kayaking, pontooning
- Over 12 +/- miles of walking nature trails
- Over 453 +/- acres of nature preserve - deer, wild turkeys, egrets, herons, armadillos, fox
The Golf Club of Hilton Head Lakes
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
No properties matching your search criteria were found.
This Custom IDX is (c) Diverse Solutions 2023.
Save favorite listings, searches, and get the latest alerts
Save your favorite listings, searches, and receive the latest listing alerts