Biking Trail, Boating, Leisure Trails and Tennis
Hampton Lake is the Hilton Head area's premier private lake community. Instead of another golf course, the developers thought connection waterway—lakes would appeal to many. The jewel of the community is the 165 +/- acre freshwater lake that includes 7 +/- miles of navigable waterways and 15 +/- miles of shoreline. The lake, together with approximately 340 surrounding acres of nature preserve, creates over 500 +/- acres of open space in the just over 900 +/- acre community.
One 24 hour manned entrance; this security gated community has about 900 +/- acres.
Plantation Fact Sheet:
- The Sanctuary at Hampton Lake – ownership in a premier Private Residence Club, 3,100 +/- square foot homes, furnished
- Villa Homes - most living space on first floor, with a 400 +/- square foot bonus room on second floor, 2-car garage
- Carriage Homes – 3-4 bedroom, first floor master, second floor loft, 2-car garage, outdoor porch, landscape and exterior maintenance included
- Cottage Homes – classic exteriors, great outdoor living spaces, open floor plan, expansive 10’ +/- ceilings, scenic views, great attention to every detail
- Coach Homes – 2-3 bedrooms, 2,350 to 3,400 +/- square feet, waterfront and preserve views, private courtyard entrance, 2-car garage, 11’ceilings, luxury in every room
- The Lakelands Collection – 3-4 bedrooms, 2,370 to 2,904 +/- square foot, open floorplans, detailed interiors
- Cottage Imagination Collection – start in the low $300’s, Lifesmart Series of homes, open floorplans, 1,700 to 2,450 square feet, 2-4 bedrooms
- The Arbor Collection – Arts and Crafts design, 1,295 to 1,889 +/- square feet, 2-3 bedrooms, 2-3 baths, 2-car garage, custom tabby stucco, outdoor living spaces, and trellised entries.
- The Arbors at Vacation Village – full-time residence or can be in the Vacation Village Rental Program
- Har-Tru tennis courts – three courts - located at Lakeside
- Dogpaddle Park includes an over-sized fire hydrant convenience station and picnic/rest shelters.
- For purchase equity golf memberships (no course in Hampton Lake), residents of Hampton Lake properties can apply / acquire an equity golf membership at the Pete Dye championship course at Hampton Hall Plantation or at Berkeley Hall Plantation (both are within minutes)
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
No properties matching your search criteria were found.
This website may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
We do not attempt to independently verify the currency, completeness, accuracy or authenticity of the data contained herein. It may be subject to transcription and transmission errors. Accordingly, the data is provided on an “as is,” “as available” basis only and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market. © 2020 Multiple Listing Service of Hilton Head Island, Inc. All rights reserved. Certain information contained herein is derived from information which is the licensed property of, and copyrighted by, Multiple Listing Service of Hilton Head Island, Inc.
This Real Estate IDX is (c) Diverse Solutions 2020.