Boating, Bike Trails, Private Golf, Leisure Trails, Tennis
Colleton River Plantation backs up the Colleton River. The tidal water enables boaters to access the Atlantic Ocean. Some residents have built private deepwater docks. There is also a community boat landing area with dock, storage and facilities. Situated on the main land approximately two miles from the bridge to Hilton Head Island, this plantation fully captures majestic coastal beauty. A member owned community (without short term rental activity) offers ranked golf courses and wonderful views of the Colleton River. Community has about 4,100 +/- homes (slab and raised) and 500+/- villas. From the main RT 278 security gate, the entry road winds two-and-a-half miles +/- through the South Carolina Nature Preserve. The second security gate is mainly provided for service providers.
This luxury community is home to two acclaimed golf courses designs by Pete Dye and Jack Nicklaus, including a golf practice facility and similar to Augusta National's Par 3 course, named in honor of PGA Hall of Fame, Payne Stewart.
Plantation Fact Sheet:
Need a tune up - Visit the CRGA Golf professionals at the on site Golf Academy.
- Jack Nicklaus Signature Course
- Measuring over 7,100 yards from the tips, the Jack Nicklaus Course at Colleton River is classic LowCountry golf at its absolute finest.
- Pete Dye Course
- The only one of its kind in the southeast United States—and distinctly different from the Nicklaus course—the Colleton River Pete Dye Course is a stunning links-type course that has unobstructed views of Port Royal Sound and the Atlantic Ocean from 11 of its 18 holes. Stretching over 7,300 yards.
- Bruce Borland Course
- The Borland Par 3 Course at Colleton River is a hidden gem—every bit as lush as the Nicklaus Course and as precise as the Dye Course. Similar to Augusta National's Par 3.
Golf Academy at Colleton River
- Colleton River Golf Academy is specifically designed to offer the finest instructional program in the country.
- 30,000 square feet Nicklaus Clubhouse - fine dining and casual dining
- 20,000 square feet Dye Clubhouse - fine dining and casual dining
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
No properties matching your search criteria were found.
This website may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
We do not attempt to independently verify the currency, completeness, accuracy or authenticity of the data contained herein. It may be subject to transcription and transmission errors. Accordingly, the data is provided on an “as is,” “as available” basis only and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market. © 2020 Multiple Listing Service of Hilton Head Island, Inc. All rights reserved. Certain information contained herein is derived from information which is the licensed property of, and copyrighted by, Multiple Listing Service of Hilton Head Island, Inc.
This IDX is (c) Diverse Solutions 2020.