Biking Trail, Boating, Leisure Trails and Tennis
Hampton Lake is the Hilton Head area's premier private lake community. Instead of another golf course, the developers thought connection waterway—lakes would appeal to many. The jewel of the community is the 165 +/- acre freshwater lake that includes 7 +/- miles of navigable waterways and 15 +/- miles of shoreline. The lake, together with approximately 340 surrounding acres of nature preserve, creates over 500 +/- acres of open space in the just over 900 +/- acre community.
One 24 hour manned entrance; this security gated community has about 900 +/- acres.
Architectural lifestyle options vary; Sanctuary at Hampton lake, Villa Homes, Carriage Homes, Cottages, Coach Homes, The Lakelands Collection, Cottage Collection, The Arbor Collection or The Arbors at Vacation Village. Something for everyone whether full or part time.
Plantation Fact Sheet:
- The Sanctuary at Hampton Lake – ownership in a premier Private Residence Club
- Villa Homes - most living space on first floor, with a 400 +/- square foot bonus room on second floor, 2-car garage
- Carriage Homes – 3-4 bedroom, first floor master, second floor loft, 2-car garage, outdoor porch, landscape and exterior maintenance included
- Cottage Homes – classic exteriors, great outdoor living spaces, open floor plan, expansive 10’ +/- ceilings, scenic views, great attention to every detail
- Coach Homes – 2-3 bedrooms, 2,350 to 3,400 +/- square feet, waterfront and preserve views, private courtyard entrance, 2-car garage, 11’ceilings
- The Lakelands Collection – 3-4 bedrooms, 2,370 to 2,904 +/- square foot, open floorplans, detailed interiors
- Cottage Imagination Collection – start in the low $300’s, Lifesmart Series of homes, open floorplans, 1,700 to 2,450 square feet, 2-4 bedrooms
- The Arbor Collection – Arts and Crafts design, 1,295 to 1,889 +/- square feet, 2-3 bedrooms, 2-3 baths, 2-car garage, custom tabby stucco
- The Arbors at Vacation Village – full-time residence or can be in the Vacation Village Rental Program
- Doc's Boathouse is home to a variety of environmentally-friendly, quiet watercraft for member use: kayaks, canoes, Carolina Skiffs, Duffy Boats and a Sun Tracker. Or launch your personal boat (up to 22 feet in length with a boat motor size to about 25 hp) from Doc's or your private dock.
- Dogpaddle Park includes an over-sized fire hydrant convenience station and picnic/rest shelters.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
No properties matching your search criteria were found.
This IDX Solution is (c) Diverse Solutions 2023.
Save favorite listings, searches, and get the latest alerts
Save your favorite listings, searches, and receive the latest listing alerts