What Would You Like To Know?
Indigo Run Plantation
Boating, Golf, Tennis, Bike Trails
Indigo Run Plantation, just the name indigo symbolizes Hilton Head Island’s second largest cash crop in the 1700’s, the blue dye from Indigo. The youngest and final gated residential community developed, without short term rental activity. Yes, this is a pontification indeed, deemed necessary to explain well over 1,700 acres of beautiful wood property and River Club / Broad Pointe waterfront views. Without a glossy brochure let’s start with homes lining two golf eighteen hole golf private link golf courses. Both Jack Nicklaus designed courses, The Golden Bear and The Golf Club weave magnificently through the main development.
Plantation Fact Sheet:
Within the resort plantation you will find legal addresses that break down the community.
ClubCorp owns and operates the club facilities located within Indigo Run, including: 2 championship golf courses, casual and formal dining venues, six tennis courts, swimming pool and fitness center. ClubCorp has operated with the central purpose of building the relationships and enriching the lives of its Members. As the pre-eminent owner and operator of private clubs, ClubCorp provides its Members a high level of service and an unwavering commitment to make the club a Members’ home away from home.
- Berwick Green neighborhood is the only area in our community that has multi family units. The neighborhood is comprised of three building types: 16 condos, 20 townhouses and a possible 15 single family garden homes. The owners enjoy their own private swimming pool and can easily walk the short distance to the Indigo Hall Community Center.
- Broad Pointe neighborhood is located on Marshland Road, almost directly across the street from the back gate of Indigo Run. It has its own gate at its entrance for Broad Pointe owners and guests only.
- Residents of the Broad Pointe neighborhood have exclusive use of a 500 foot pier that extends into Broad Creek, as well as a private swimming pool and spa. In addition, many homes sit on the banks of Broad Creek and have prime views at sunset. The owners have been known to frequently meet at the cabana on the pier to share hors d’oeuvres and fellowship while enjoying the beautiful sunsets.
- There are 537 home sites in the Golden Bear neighborhood. The mature tree canopy in the Golden Bear neighborhood has remained untouched over the years and envelopes the homes in southern comfort. The short cul-de-sac streets typical throughout Golden Bear offer quiet, intimate settings for our home owners
The Golf Club
- Newest residential private golf community
- The River Club is located behind its own gate off Marshland Road southwest of the Broad Pointe neighborhood. This neighborhood borders Broad Creek giving many homes a stunning waterfront view, and affording some owners their own private dock. All of the residents of River Club have the use of a private swimming pool and two har-tru tennis courts.
Tennis at Sunningdale Park
- Sunningdale Tennis offers a wide variety of programs for players of all ages and levels. They have hosted over 20 USTA Tennis Teams throughout the year with leagues for adults of all ages and USTA levels from 2.5 to 4.5 rated players. Many of the adult and senior teams have won local and states championships.
In addition to USTA teams, offerings of many events during the year such as: Pro’s exhibitions, mixers, rounds robins, club championship, dual matches with other clubs.
Private and Semi-Private Clubs:
The Golf Club at Indigo Run – private
Golden Bear Golf Club at Indigo Run – semi-private
Contact Dianne more information
Property listings for Indigo Run Plantation.
Market analysis data for Indigo Run Plantation.
Real Estate Market
Median sale price last 12 mo.
Avg. property tax
Sale price lowest 12 mo.
Sale price highest 12 mo.
Area and Demographic Statistics
This part graphically explains area and demographics stats for Indigo Run Plantation.
|Average value of the dwelling in which household lives||$467,633|
|Avg. years a household has lived in dwelling.||15 years|
This part contains all educational institutions in Indigo Run Plantation.
School Name Phone Type Grades Rating Hilton Head Island Elementary School For The Creat 843-342-4380 Public PK-5 St Francis Catholic School Not Available Private PK-8 Hilton Head Island Early Childhood Center 843-689-0422 Public PK-KG
School Name Phone Type Grades Rating Hilton Head Island Elementary School For The Creat 843-342-4380 Public PK-5 Hilton Head Island International Baccalaureate Elementary School 843-342-4206 Public 1-5 Hilton Head Christian Academy Not Available Private KG-12 St Francis Catholic School Not Available Private PK-8 Hilton Head Island Early Childhood Center 843-689-0422 Public PK-KG
The Best in Indigo Run Plantation
Browse through the top rated businesses in the most popular categories Indigo Run Plantation has to offer.