What Would You Like To Know?
Berkeley Hall Plantation
Berkeley Hall (taken from Berkeley Hall information)
One 24 hour manned security gated entrance
Private Golf, Leisure Trails, Tennis
Berkeley Hall architectural lifestyle design concept incorporates four styles, without short term rental activity. The 960 +/- acre, with 554 homesites +/-, community is located on the Okatie River in the heart of the LowCountry of South Carolina.
- Golf Cottages -These fully furnished Cottages are available for purchase and provide overnight accommodations for members and invited guests. The Golf Cottages are conveniently located within walking distance of the Clubhouse and Spa & Fitness Center. Offering a sense of luxury with all of the comforts of home.
- The Cottages offer a “Lock and Leave” option for owner’s. The zero lot line properties offer spacious floor plans some with outdoor atriums, and outdoor kitchens, year round enjoyment. These properties are managed by their own Property Owners Association which oversees the exterior maintenance, landscaping and trash collection.
- The Carolina Lifestyle Homes concept features indoor / outdoor living, sometimes called Carolina Atrium. The basic environment is airy, open seamless natural landscaping. Often observed are pools, spas, waterfalls, summer kitchens, terraced gardens and outdoor fireplaces.
- Estate custom homes & home sites offer: (some with private deep water docks and boat lifts)
- Marsh Views
- River Views
- Lagoon Views
- Wooded Views
- Estate custom homes range from 2,400 +/- square feet to 12,000 +/- sq feet, styling:
- French Country
Plantation Fact Sheet:
At Berkeley Hall, they claim the most distinguished private golf community in golf-rich Bluffton / Hilton Head Island region. No interior homes or roads (core golf) meander through the two Tom Fazio designed courses. An open coastal landscape framed by natural seaside grasses outline the links. Rather than a ride through a neighborhood subdivision, visualize a round of golf as a walk in the park. Dramatic elevation changes, beautiful water features, and bold strategic bunkering showcase the designer’s artistry.
Private Clubs “Core Golf” considered the very heart of Berkeley Hall:
Information provided by Berkeley Hall http://www.berkeleyhallclub.com/championship_golf.php
- A marvel of tranquil lakes, bold fairways, challenging bunkers and large contoured bentgrass greens. The combination of elevation changes, open vistas, native grasses, water features, and strategically placed bunkers give the North Course an unmatched beauty of its own. “The North Course at Berkeley Hall is one of the finest and most dramatic courses I have ever designed.” ~ Tom Fazio.
- A classic parkland golf experience, with a canopy of mature forest and a backdrop of the meandering Okatie River. Tree-lined fairways, glistening lakes and boldly contoured green complexes create a dramatic and challenging LowCountry beauty. “We may have saved the best for last.” ~ Tom Fazio, on the South Course.
Contact Dianne for more information
Property listings for Berkeley Hall Plantation.
Market analysis data for Berkeley Hall Plantation.
Real Estate Market
Median sale price last 12 mo.
Avg. property tax
Sale price lowest 12 mo.
Sale price highest 12 mo.
Area and Demographic Statistics
This part graphically explains area and demographics stats for Berkeley Hall Plantation.
|Average value of the dwelling in which household lives||$311,735|
|Avg. years a household has lived in dwelling.||14 years|
This part contains all educational institutions in Berkeley Hall Plantation.
School Name Phone Type Grades Rating St Gregory The Great School Not Available Private PK-8
The Best in Berkeley Hall Plantation
Browse through the top rated businesses in the most popular categories Berkeley Hall Plantation has to offer.